Reporting, news editing, interviews, explainers, script writing, voice-overs, video presenting, public relations, event management, social media marketing, gallery curation, hip-hop festival hosting, AI art production, contest judging, sailing, beekeeping — folks, I’ve done it all.
Among my clients were Novartis, Siemens, Novo-Nordisk, Auchan, Huawei, ING Group, Yandex, HSE University, Far Eastern University, Institute of Cytology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Novosibirsk State University, Genocarta: Genetic Encyclopedia, and other organisations.
Here are some of my recent projects:
- Revamped the Lifelong MOOCs Telegram channel focusing on education and science, attracting 2,500 followers in just six months.
- Taught a course on science content production at ITMO University.
- Joined a brand new YouTube channel on all things science. I handle script writing and presenting, while our fantastic team makes me look good on screen. It now has more than 350,000 subscribers.
- Launched two newsletters — Hypertextual and Siberian.
- Co-produced the Segalovich Award for young scientists and a podcast on machine learning challenges with 500,000 reach.
- Produced content about the past and future of encryption for the Museum of Cryptography.
- Launched the Yandex Research blog on machine learning.
- Moderated the Different Ever After festival for the British Embassy in Moscow.
- Covered drug discovery, digital medicine, and good manufacturing practices for Novartis.
- Produced interviews with scientists for the Traektoria Foundation YouTube channel.
- Fact-checked films about the Apollo program and the Covid-19 pandemic for the Discovery Channel.
- Created a series of online courses on social media marketing and event management for Amway, an American health and beauty company.
- Launched a science desk at Tayga.info. Some of my articles received more than 100,000 views and hundreds of citations.
- Produced four cars worth of text content for the Moscow Metro Science Train as part of the UK-Russia Year of Science and Education. 3 million passengers travelled on it in 10 months.
I covered more ancient projects on my LinkedIn profile.